Monday, May 19, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness #3, TMI Tuesday

First off, I gotta catch up on WW and TMI, then I will get to the rest.

Wednesday Weirdness #3

1.) I get angriest at work when a co-worker doesn't do their job and blatantly slacks off. Sometimes, that makes me just want to hurt people. Instead, I tend to ignore it and just do my work. They will get in trouble for it eventually.


2.) (Hypothetical scenario.) I was walking through the supermarket one day and saw a cucumber . I realized that instead of eating it, a better use for it would be a penis for a snowman.


3.) Three things that relax me more than anything are sex , vegging out and laying with AR .


4.) My favorite two things to do with my hands are eat and touch AR . My two least favorite things to do with my hands are wash dishes and cleaning up a disgusting mess.


5.) I always dreamed about owning a business or a house but never have had the money to pay for either of them.


6.) If I were starving and needed to buy something to eat, I would sell my PS2 , TV and CD/DVD Collection at a Pawn Shop to get cash to buy food.


Now for TMI Tuesday

1. Is there a TV show you HAVE to watch? If so, what is it?
I dont have one that I HAVE to watch, but I prefer to catch House.
2. What is you favorite drink if you are going to drink more than one?
Kamikazee most definately
3. How long do you carry guilt around with you?
Most of the time it last for a little while after everything has been resolved
4. Where is or would be your number one romantic get away spot?
A white sandy beach without a lot of people
5. Have you ever seen a counselor?If you mean like a therapist, yes. At one point in time a long while back, I was very depressed. I contemplated suicide, I cut myself, and I even took a whole bunch of pills once. Didnt work. Got sick and threw everything up about 30 minutes later. Didnt do that again. I was a dumb, fucked up kid. I dont do that anymore. The thought of cutting still crosses my mind whenever I get upset, but I dont act upon it.

Back to the therapist thing lol, I went to him, we talked, he told me that I knew what I was doing and why, so we just had to figure out how to make me stop. And that was all up to me. Pretty much I kept going to him to get the Zoloft. It helped me actually.


Bonus (as in optional): Last summer the Archives of Sexual Behavior the 237 reasons people have sex and the Top 50 Reasons Men and Women Have Sex. What are your top 5 reasons?

1.It feels good.
2.It's Fun.
3. I wanted to please my partner.
4.I wanted the pure pleasure.
5.I was "horny."


Ok, So I caught up with those.

No comments: