Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday
1. How many cell phones have you had? How long have you had your current cell phone number?
7 total including warranty and insurance claims. Ive had my current number since November of '05

2. Where was the last place you had sex?
In my bed with AR. Like she said, it may be boring, but our romp was much more than boring.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with your love life? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
8.5-9 I am very happy. There are things that need working on, but Im still happy as fuck.

4. Does Bliss sound like a fun game to you? Have you ever played it?
Eh, I wouldnt buy it. It might be ok like once, but yea, I dunno.

5. Is there anything or anyone you would be willing to die for?
Family, Some of my friends, and AR of course.

Bonus (as in optional): If you were (or had) a magic genie and could only grant wishes for others and you only had three left, what would they be and who would they be for?
1.Would be for AR to have several Million dollars, so she could take care of her family and herself.

2. For my mom to have several million dollars so that she could quit the job she hates and be able to have the things she wants since she went without so that my sister and I could have what we needed when we were growing up.

3. And lastly, I would give a talented scientist, that researches alternative fuels, the information and knowledge to create or find a new type of renewable, cheaper, abundant fuel source, that would work in the same manner gasoline would so that no one would have to retrofit their cars. And also the way to get this past the oil companies all the way to Everyone so that the major Oil companies couldnt stop them.

11 comments:

Bizarre Avril X said...

I like your wishes. The first two are very nice but the third sounds as right as rain, love it. Happy tmi. :)

AR's Boyfriend said...

Yea, I figured I would use my last wish to help everyone, not just one person. Happy TMI to you too.

The Covert Lover said...

Oh yes, your last wish is the best yet!!! :)

Happy TMI!

AR's Boyfriend said...

Thank you, I thought it was rather nice.

Anonymous said...

Happy TMI! Great answers!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the wishes, the problem as I se it though is the Oil companies would buy up the scientist and run the price up!!!!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Okay, your answers are soo sweet. (Especially taking into account AR's side of things and then mixing and matching posts.)

Happy TMI!

AR's Boyfriend said...

-chris: Happy TMI to you as well!!

-Sage: Thats why I wanted him to get it to the public first. Haha. But I could see it happening that way as well. That or the scientist being killed.

AR's Boyfriend said...

Ive gotta watch hitting that publish button before Im done replying. Aye.

-ms. inconspicuous: Thank you. I cant help it. She means the world to me and thats what would help her out a lot. Happy TMI!

Big Kahuna said...

Hey AR BF - Glad to see you taking good care of you AR as well as the Stars we used to have until they migrated south. Beat the Red Wings!!

Last wish was awesome and selfless - Congrats!!

AR's Boyfriend said...

Oh yes, thank you. Im very happy to take care of her. And I will continue to cheer the Stars on. Down with the Wings!

And yes, I can be a selfless person. Sometimes I am told that I am too nice. Its a flaw of mine.

Happy TMI