Friday, May 23, 2008

Late Wednesday Weirdness

I know its late, but at least Im doing it! Enjoy.

Want to play along?? Get the questions over Here

1. What is the worst part about going down on the opposite sex?
If its smelly, or hairy, thats just gross. Oh and if the girl is loose, thats nasty too. With AR, its the fact that she wont let me keep going because its too much lol.

2. What is something you want more of in your current relationship? To understand each other better.

3. What is something you want less of in your current relationship?Confusion.

4. Have you ever had a sex dream that involved a cartoon or fictional character in it?
No lol. I did have a dream about a big purple octopus that lived in a sunken ship that chased me around under water. Nothing sexual haha.

5. Have you ever fantasized about a significant other's parent? That would be a big NO. Haha.

6. Where is the most public place you've ever masturbated?
Well, at one of my old jobs, AR was sending pictures to my phone, I was in the bathroom though, so more public than that would be driving down the highway.

7b. GUYS: If a girl expressed her desire for you to wear a pair of her panties, what would your reaction be? You want me to do WHAT?!!?? Umm no..

8. How much is "too much" when it comes to Public Displays of Affection?
So many have said what I would. Keep it G rated in front of children, but in a bar or something, do what you will haha.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

good answers
the answer to the first one is so true, the making you stop part, thats my bitch too.

The Covert Lover said...

Nice answers!
I hate to say it, but I can understand AR on #1. I have a terrible habit of making SD stop too...

Happy Late WW! :)

Ashly Star said...

Haha! It's not that I don't enjoy but it's just that it really gets to be too much ( in a good way) sometimes and I really can't take it anymore.

AR's Boyfriend said...

Sage and CL: She explained it very well down there lol. Thanks yall!

AR: I know baby, I know lol.

Anonymous said...

I have to make my partner stop sometimes too. He could just go and go and go and GO and I cannot handle all the stimulation down there. I am good for about 20 to 30 minutes and then I just have to make him stop.

Bizarre Avril X said...

Oh fine. I do the questions this week and you don't play. Be like that. :p

A really loose hooha is nasty. That sounds like a very odd dream. Masturbating driving down the highway? Sounds a little risky lol.

AR's Boyfriend said...

trinity: I dont usually get to go that long lol. But I understand why it happens. I just like to please lol.

MG:I played. Geeze. You know I post late lol. ;) Yes, a loose one is very nasty. Yes, masturbating in the car while going down the highway might be risky, but dont act like youve never done it lol.