Thursday, May 1, 2008

Guh. I hate not getting tired

Its almost 9 am. Why the hell am I still up? Im not tired. Its been like this the past 4 nights. I was doing things the first 2, and the last 2 I have been online blogging and doing other shit. Its like my body just decided that its ok to be up really fucking late and have no problems... AR hates it btw. I understand, I do too. Maybe I will go look for a job today since Im still up. I have one place in particular that I want to go since I have my TABC now. I think I might get hired. I dont know. Ill try it I think.

So AR is making Alfredo tonight. She found her original recipie. Oh god it was amazing. I love Olive Garden, but hers was better than theirs. Good alfredo will have some butter pooling up. Hers does. Its amazing. mmmmmmmmm Yea!

We need more friends to hang out with. Our social life is getting to be a real drag. We dont hang out with many people anymore. So we need to try to make more friends. Im thinking about making a post later today with pictures of the Camaro and plans and what not. That will be after some sleep of course.

It seriously bothers me that I am not getting tired. I even took two good size mouthfulls of Nyquil last night. I still didnt get tired for about 2 hours. Im a big guy, but cmon. That is ridiculous. I dont want to take stuff to make me sleep, but Im almost to that point. Maybe I should pull an all nighter again and try to fix my schedule. I tried that a few weeks ago. Didnt work. So maybe I can try again haha. I dunno. Off to do some more commenting and stuff.

3 comments:

Bizarre Avril X said...

I am tired again so I think after I comment you here I am going to go stare at your girlfriend's HNT pictures one more time. Then I will go back to bed until around noon. Noon ish. Sounds splendid to me. ;) Stupid people waking me up at five-fucking-thirty AM. God...

Good luck with the job you have in mind. I hope that works out for you. It really sucks when you are in between jobs. So boring. So financially bad too. Yuck.

Alfredo is delicious. OG is so expensive though. I would eat there more if I weren't so poor. Haha.

Nyquil puts me out. Of course, I'm all of 5'3" so of course it does. Maybe you should just stay up and then try to go to bed at a decent hour tonight. :) Good luck with that too! It gets hard to correct a bad sleep pattern if it goes on for too long.

Bizarre Avril X said...

Oh and sex usually tires people out appropriately. ;) So I hear. Exercise does as well. I think one would be more preferred than the other.

AR's Boyfriend said...

Thats good that you are tired and gonna get some more sleep. Enjoy those pictures and then some.

I hate being without work. Im so broke. Luckily my tax return came in. So I have SOME money. It will at least take care of my bills for may. So that works for me for now. Gotta get my bills paid.

AR's alfredo is so awesome. Im almost drooling. You should try it.

Nyquil is awesome normally. But not here lately. Im gonna try to take a nap later and then go to bed at a decent time tonight. I am horrible about staying up late. I just gotta kick my own ass and get it done.

And sex is an awesome way to get tired. It usually works. Thats what put me out the other night. Awesome sex. Oh yea. Made her cum like 4 or 5 times. Oh yea it was awesome.