Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness #2

1. You get to go back in time to any year/era you want to go to. Present day you has to adapt to the lifestyle of whatever era you chose and live back in that time for one year. What era are you going back to and why?

Id go back to either the late 50's or late 60's. The era of Hot Rods and Muscle Cars.

2. What is your opinion on the butterfly effect theory? (click the link if you aren't familiar with it =D)

It is really trippy. And I believe fully in what is said that it will do. I wouldnt want to change much of anything if I ever went back in time because of that. Unless I could go back and fix it.

3. Do you hand wash your dishes or use a dishwasher?

By Hand

4. If you had to give up sex or the internet and could never do the one you gave up ever again; which would you give up?


Give up the internet. I would learn to like TV a lot more. Sex is too awesome to give up for the computer.

Want to join in our day of Weirdness?? Well you should! Pop on over to Macabre Girl's Blog to get your aWednesday Weirdness!!

10 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

I like your answer to #1 - that would be a good era, poodle skirts and great cars!

Ms SD

The Covert Lover said...

Oh yeah, gotta love muscle cars! :)

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh...Muscle Cars. My dream car is a 1967 Shelby GT 500. Oh Eleanor...how I dream of you.

One day I will be able to afford it.

AR's Boyfriend said...

Yes, that is an awesome era. Muscle cars are my favorites. My dream car is a 1969 Yenko Camaro.

The GT 500 is awesome too. Not a bad car at all.

Bella Dreamer said...

I picked early 50's and you want the late 50's. Sounds pretty cool lol. Sex is definitely better than the internet. Have a happy Wednesday!

AR's Boyfriend said...

Yea, I see that lol. I think the early 50's are too soon after wwII for me. But it all works just the same haha. I agree. Sex is much better than the internet hands down haha. Happy Wednesday to you too!

Bella Dreamer said...

LOL you see, that is part of the reason I picked the early 50's. I want to miss the war but see some of the effects so soon after it on the people and the economy. I am odd, I know.

AR's Boyfriend said...

You are odd haha. But I figured that out already lol. Its ok, odd is good. :)

BirdMadGirl said...

Great era... of course, I'd be going back for James Dean - not the cars ;)
haha

AR's Boyfriend said...

Haha! That works. Im not all about the James Dean, but I am all about the cars lol.