Monday, May 19, 2008

Awesome yet busy weekend

After a shitty start to the week, The weekend turned out pretty fucking awesome.

I dont think we did anything on thursday. So Friday was a lazy day too. We hung out and I decided to go take AR out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. She likes steak houses. I love them too haha. I had a 16 oz Sirloin, double mashed potatoes, 5 rolls, 5 potato skins, and a shit load of dr pepper. I was miserable, but It was worth it. I over eat when I am having a delicious meal. I cant help it. Especaily since we dont go to TX Roadhouse very often. It has been over a year since we ate there last. Our waiter was really awesome. My drink never got half empty by the time I had another one. That is the best way to earn my tip. Keep my drinks full and you will walk out with much better than 15% with me. Depending on the bill and if I am working, I tip pretty bad ass. There were times where I would eat somewhere by myself and the bill would be under 10 bucks and I would leave a 5 dollar tip. Ive left 10 dollars for 10-20 bill and sometimes on the smaller bills, I have left 100% tip. So the bill was 42.90 and I left him a 10 dollar tip. 25% is good in my book. Especially since there were a couple tables that we saw leave him little to none. And the table next to us was saying they werent leaving him shit.

We left there and were not ready to go home. Got gas, Called Chevelle and SB to see if they wanted to hang out and plan for Saturday's Stars game. They were gonna go to bed soon, So I called up another friend, Pantera(after the car), to see what he was doing. I needed to get ahold of him anyways and let him know I was not going to make the first part of our Car club BBQ and to see if I could bring him the Charcoal I bought for it. I told the club I would bring it, So Im still gonna do it. Him and a couple other members of our car club were at his girlfriends house helping to prepare for the BBQ. We went over and hung out for a bit. Played mario kart on the wii. That was pretty fun.

So we came home. It had been decided earlier in the night that I would make this cake I have been talking about making for a while. I got the idea, and it sounded delicious. Its like a mix between a dirt cup and a cake. I wont give out the recipe yet, but it is good. I was going to do that as soon as we got home. We stopped at a gas station so I could get smokes and a Dr pepper for AR and she hopped in the drivers seat while I was inside. She felt like driving. So she starts driving home. We get there and she is not ready to go in. We decide to go run my car through a car wash. Then after the car wash, I want to get some of this wax that Pantera uses on his car. It is bad ass. I am going to have to do seperate posts for my car stuff haha. Its called zymol. It made the black on his car like a mirror. So I had to pick some up. Got like 50 bucks in car cleaning supplies. I like for my cars to be pretty and shiny haha.

Came home and ended up staying up til 6 working on this cake. I know it sounds weird, but I love to bake. I will make cakes, pies, cookies, brownies and other deserts. I just love it. The cake turned out bad ass btw. I have a picture of it to post.

On a related subject, this is another cake I made. Lemon Cake with Lemon Frosting. Zested a little lemon on top. Pretty damn good.


So we took that to Chevelles Saturday for the game. We had a BBQ there. Chevelle did all the grilling. Made some awesome black angus burgers. Mhmm. I bought some Bud Select and brought it over and we drank on those and watched the Stars game with him and SB. Foghat came over to partake in the festivities as well. The stars won game 5 2-1 in Detroit! Hell yes! I love it. We were all so fucking happy. Hell yea! So since it was a fucking early ass game, and I didnt want to go to my carclub BBQ, we all just hung out for the rest of the day. We decided to go bowling. I suck at bowling usualy. I got a 101 on the 2nd game. 2 strikes in a row on the 10th frame and 9 pins on the last ball. Helped me greatly haha. I wish I could do that more often lol.

After bowling, we decided to go play putt putt. I am usually king of Putt putt. Foghat tied me for 1st with a 45. I hadnt played in a while, and we were rushed since we had people stacking up behind us. We let one group play through. They people behind us were just as slow, so it wasnt too bad. We played in the arcade for about 10 mins and then decided to go get food. We went to Chili's. The service blew. Our waiter didnt remember our shit, so he got a total of maybe 5 bucks from the 5 of us. Assfuck. After that, we all went home and did the sleep thing. Today, Foghat wanted to go to entertainmart. Its like a movie Trading Company mixed with Cd Warehouse, and Gamestop. He wanted to get rid of a PS3 game he bought and get a new one.

I was trying to check out Gran Turismo 5 Prologue for the PS3, but when you entered a race, it wouldnt drive, so I had no idea. it did have one of the controlers that has a fan and vents on it to keep your hands cool. I will need one of those when I get a PS3. I have decided I want one now. We hopped over to one of the XBOX 360 demos they had and we played on Devil May Cry 4. I officially want that game now. I wasnt interested in the series a long while back, but now I am. It has some bad ass graphics and play value.

After leavcing there, we all hit up On The Border. I love this OTB. Best one I have ever had. One of the best mexican restaurants I have eaten actually. We went to town on their chips and Salsa, I had a beef burrito, AR had Chicken tacos, and FH had 2 enchiladas. We came home, And just relaxed and now here we are.

Sorry I havent been posting as much or talking yall up, but As you can see, I have been a busy boy. Im splitting this up into 3 posts since it is so fucking long. Thank you for reading them all haha!

No comments: