Monday, May 19, 2008

TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday

1. How many credit cards do you own? Are they paid off?
0! Go me!!
2. Can you be in love with someone you don't trust?
Honestly, I think you can, but it would be an issue.
3. Should prostitution be legal?
I dont think so. I dont think you should make it easier for girls to degrade themselves for money. If you make it legal, there will be more women that will go out and do it. Then the streets will be full of the "cracked out" nasty looking women trying to pick up a John. I know that they already do it to themselves, and that it is degrading like strippers. But there is so much more intimacy involved by fucking someone. A stripper doesnt fuck their customers(normally), so its a different level. Women will do it to make some major bucks, so I just say that we dont need to make it easier for them to do. Do you want some cracked out hooker walking up to your car every time you stop in traffic or at a red light? I dont either. Because that will open up the flood gates to let those crack whores just run free. They will be out in public where everyone can see them, Strippers are confined to strip clubs. People will degrade themselves no matter what, I just say to not make it easier for them to do it. That would be like making crack or heroin or meth legal. So many more people would do it. I will explain more if asked to. So my answer is no, no and hell no.
4. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a lover do you think you are? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
Ill give myself a 7.5 Im good, but not as good as I could be.
5. What are three mistakes someone could make on the first date with you that would automatically make you turn down a second date with them?
1.Tell me that they do drugs. Yes Marijuana is a drug. Im not down with that at all. Pot makes me sick as it it.
2.Answer their phone and carry on a conversation.
3.Flirt with some other dude.


I didnt do the bonus this week. I never really dated much. So I dont have any dates that I can recall.

8 comments:

- said...

#2. You're sooo right.

And YAY on your #1. Thats unheard of but soooooooo very cool! I'm jealous!

I'm with you on your #5. Good answers. I never dated casually much either quite honestly. I'm was more relational and was usually always frenz with the guys I dated. Thats why I got silly w/ my answer.

Happy TMI 2 U!!! ; ) Glad you're feelin better... and ya'lls picture on AR's blog is soooooo funny*cute! Luv'd it!

AR's Boyfriend said...

Thanks! Yea, I want to get like 1 maybe. Just so I can have some better established credit. Im buying a car right now, but I want to make sure I have some really good credit for the future.

Haha, Im with you, I was always friends too. Thanks about the picture, We always take goofy pictures lol.

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Ugh--all three of your deal-breakers on a date are *so* very true.

Seriously, is, "I do drugs" supposed to be a pickup line nowadays? Hmph.

Happy TMI!

AR's Boyfriend said...

Seriously. I dont want someone that is going to try to toke up or snort a line right before a date or have shit on them and get me arrested. Nope.

Im gonna put you on my blogroll btw, I hope you dont mind.

The Covert Lover said...

Loved all your answers.
#3 - I'd even go a step further and say that I don't think strip clubs should be legal. It's not to the extent of prostitutes, but they are still selling their body. Or if not the whole club - at least make the back rooms and the lap dances illegal.
#4 - I absolutely hate it when someone says pot isn't a drug - It's illegal. Period. The end.

Happy TMI! :) Even though I didn't even play this week. lol

Anonymous said...

Amen at no CC Cards, atta boy.
The prostitution thing I ride the fence on. Good answers though.

Bizarre Avril X said...

Pot makes me sick as well. I cannot stand to be around it at all. My eyes water, my throat tightens up and then worse yet, it makes me vomit. I must be allergic. Something. It is a nasty thing anyway. I see no appeal in smoking pot or doing any sort of drug.

Your answer for four is one of the best that I saw out of all the others. I hate driving through certain parts of Dallas and having hookers prance up to me at lights. Disgusting.

You did not play Wednesday Weirdness yet. Slacker. ~wink~ Oh, I do think it was very kind of you to let AR post that picture for her Dare. You are a good sport, as everyone over there called it. A lot of guys would not be down with that. What a sweetie you are.

AR's Boyfriend said...

CL:I know it rides the same line. After some other people have made good points, I am kinda on the fence with it now.
Pot is illegal. I dont care if it grows in the dirt. Guess what. Coke does too. Thank you for agreeing.

Sage:Thanks! Im on the fence with it now as well. Good points have been made.

MG:It doesnt do all that to me, but it does make me vomit. I have almost thrown up on people at concerts because they were smoking. Will I direct it away from them? No. Especially since I have asked them to not blow that shit at me. They dont care.

I used to smoke when I was 17. Did it for all of 6 months. But now I cant be near the stuff. No other drug has any appeal to me either.

Thank you. I dont know if you meant #4 or #3, but thank you!

I hate hookers that roam the streets.

I just played WW. I know that I am a slacker. But its ok, youll learn to love it -wink-.

Yes, I was nice, she went through all the trouble to pants me, so when she told me what it was for, I let her get a picture haha.