Monday, May 19, 2008

Shitty Start to the week

So now to update everyone on the recent happenings with me. This is how my week started out.

Last Monday night was game 3 in the Stars Red Wings series. I was going to go hang out with my friend BS(for Bud Select, or Bullshit) at Buffalo Wild Wings and watch the game with him since He Called me and asked if we could watch it together. I don't hang out with him much, so I agreed. Said we would do it for Mondays game since I had plans for the game before hand. It comes up to about an hour or more before the game starts and I text him to make sure he is still going. He says he is. Calls me 20-30 mins before the game stars and tells me that he is helping someone move. Says they are on their way to somewhere and should be done in about an hour and a half. I say cool, he should be back in time for the 2nd period. I go up to BWW and sit there, game starts, I order a beer, watch, wait, watch, phone rings. Its BS calling, Its loud in there so I don't hear it. I check the voicemail, its not BS, its some dumb chick that he was dating but dumped. Telling me that they wont be able to make it because they aren't done. This is halfway through the first period. I call back, the dumb bitch answers and tells me they aren't gonna make it. BS doesn't even talk to me. I hang up, Order another beer and finish the game. BS still hasn't called me. That was almost a week ago.

That annoyed the shit out of me. It would be different if I had invited him and he couldn't make it, but he Invited me. I had somewhere else with other friends to watch the game. So I told them I was gonna go watch with BS instead. Ended up watching by myself with 3 beers. Stars lost 5-2 that night. Real bummer since they were down 0-3 in the series. It made me kinda depressed. I had to stop drinking about 2 mins into the 3rd period. I am a lightweight when it comes to drinking now. I used to be a real heavyweight, but since a. I'm on blood thinners from having a stroke, and b. I don't drink that much, I am such a lightweight. Sucks for me, but I'm a cheap drunk now. I was getting tipsy, so I cut myself off. I had to drive home. I do NOT drink and drive. I think people that do are stupid and I threaten my friends if they try to or tell me they did. Many have been hit for it.


After the game, I came home and was relaxing and started feeling shitty. I don't know if it was the beer or something else, but I went to bed early. 10:30. That's early for me. I slept through the day and off and on throughout the rest of the next day. I felt better on Wed and our friend Slim called. He wanted me to come help him move. He needed my help moving the big shit(mattress set, bed, dresser, furniture, etc)into their new place. After that I went to AR's moms house to watch the game with her and her family. The Stars won, I was extremely happy.

No comments: