Thursday, May 1, 2008

Dallas Stars.. Le Sigh

So the Stars lost tonight. It makes me sad. SJ outplayed us hardcore. Zubie had a bad pass get intercepted again. And they scored on a break away. Lost 2-1. Thats ok. Hopefully Tippett will rip them a new one and they will get it back in game 5. Lets see how we do in the Shark Tank again. Here's hoping.

Watched at BWW with AR and my friend "slim"(as AR calls him) and his girlfriend/fiance and their daughter. AR is right when she says that that girl is the cutest little kid ever. She is so fuckin cute.

AR looked through their drink menu and came across a "Black Cherry Mojito" It sounds really damn good. We ordered one, but they didnt have the syrup to make it. So she just settled for a regular Mojito instead.

A couple of my friends, Metal-M and Foghat went to the game and sat in a suite. MM's mom gets suite tickets every so often and he takes someone. Well after checking myspace just a few minutes ago, MM apparently met Vinny Paul from Pantera. Not a big deal to me, nor him either. He doesnt like Pantera. I dont know if he really met him, but thats why his bulletin says. Oh well haha. So yea, MM called Foghat earlier wanting to sell him the tix. Asks him what he would pay him for them. Foghat asks what he wants and MM says that he needs money and would sell them for 50 bucks for the pair. FH calls another of our friends Rodacious to see if he wants to go. He says hell yes of course. Hes a big Stars fan too. FH is a bigger Stars fan than me btw. Ill get to that bastards luck in a little while. So they call MM back and tell him its on. MM says "well 50 is the least that I would take for them" and they start talking some more and then he says well "I was going to hang out with this girl tonight and I think Im gonna take her instead". Hes not much of a hockey fan btw. He just goes to have friends. He could care less I think. So FH gets pissed(I would have been too) and they hang up. MM calls him back a little later and tells him that his mom had to work her ass off for the tix and it would be fucked up if he sold them. So they talk a little more and he tells FH that hes not gonna take that girl and that FH is gonna go instead. FH tells him that he is still pissed off and needs to think on it. He calls me to bitch and explain what happened. Then calms down while we are talking and decides he wants to go. Its a Stars Playoff game. I would have too haha. So he has to call Rodacious and tell him what happened and then he is gonna be pissed too since he wanted to go. MM should have thought it out a little more before he got peoples hopes up. So now I blame FH for being bad luck since they lost. He did the same to us when we went to Game 3 against Anaheim. Haha.

Now. Onto why Fh is a lucky bastard. He has a ver well off uncle. His uncle gets suite tix every once in a while too. Not often, but he does. Now these arent just any regular suite tix. These are to Mike Modano's Suite. Yep. Typically his wife is there along with some of the other players that might not be playing. He has met Brett Hull, Brenden Morrow, and a couple of others too. His uncle only gets 2 tix, or I would gladly pay to tag along anytime haha. So yea, hes a lucky bastard.

I told him to grab us some rally towels since we couldnt go. He texted back that he didnt even have one. Which is gaybtw. I understand a little of why they may not be in the suites, but still. What the hell. They should be everywhere. AR got several extra towels that people had just thrown down at game 3. So I figure he might have been able to find one or 2. Oh well.

Ok this post got really long. Originally it was that very first paragraph and I decided to add a little haha. Yea, thats a little. When I get going, I get going.

8 comments:

Bella Dreamer said...

Sorry your Stars lost. God I hate Joe Thorton like you would not believe. Down with San Jose!! You guys will get them in game what, 5 correct?

That drink sounds scrumptuous! Too bad they did not have the syrup.

I added you to my links list. I hope you do not mind.

AR's Boyfriend said...

I hate him too. I have had a hatred for SJ for a long time. Ever since Owen Nolan started becoming a jerk off when we played them. Thornton is a fucking bitch. I would bitch slap him if I ever saw him.

Yes, game 5 is correct. Friday night. It would have been a good drink. Maybe they will have the syrup when we go on Friday. We dont have Mavs basketball to contend with anymore. The BWW we go to is overun by Mavs fans when they play on the same night as the Stars. Its impossible to watch the game in peace. AR loves the Mavs too so I am sad for her since they are out of the playoffs. But now we get to hear the Hockey games.

I dont mind at all. I added you too, I didnt ask, but I hope you dont mind as well.

Bella Dreamer said...

Owen Nolan EWW. I have friends that think because I am a Californian, I need to support all of our sports teams. Let me tell you something, fuck that. I hate San Jose and I am not real fond of the Kings either. I love my Anaheim but I would be lying if I said I loved all of our players. There are a couple that I would not mind seeing hit the road to another team.

I have never even had a mojito. We do not serve those at work last time I checked either. I had to go look it up to see what all it had in it honestly before I left tht first comment lol. The black cherry additive would make it even better I would think. I am not a big basketball fan. I watch for now because Jacob is a basketball nut. He also wants to take me to a baseball game and I have to say that baseball just bores me to tears or sleep, whichever comes first!

You did not need to ask me. I never mind people adding me lol. I know some people get fickle about it however and do not want their link all over the place. I was unsure how you were with that so I did not want to go doing it and then have you not be okay with it. If that makes sense.

AR's Boyfriend said...

Typically I dont like other hockey teams. I give props to talent where it is. I like the Rangers and Penguins on the Eastern Conference. I like Detroit on the simple fact that they are a bad ass team most years. I love getting to play them. I dont want them to win or anything, but I love seeing their talent.

I dont love all of our players either. I know I want Trevor Daley gone. I like the rest for the most part. I hated Mike Smith when we had him. He was alright. But back then everyone was like "Turco Sucks, put in Smith" Im like umm he is too green and he is not performing up to my standards for our goalie. He did get some wins. But he wasnt great.

Im not a big sports fan either. The only other sport I get into is College football. UT Longhorns. Thats AR's fault too haha. I dont care much for baseball at all. I will watch MAYBE around world series time if a game is on and I have nothing else to watch.

Sounds like yall should get the nosebleed seats at the game and have some fun exhibitionist style haha. There is a video somewhere of a couple sitting up there in a stadium by themselves having a grand ol time. Haha.

Nah, I dont mind at all haha. It just gets more people to look at what I write. It works for me. I didnt figure you would mind since you seem very friendly with AR. I enjoy reading your blog so if anything I would have appologized and taken it down.

Bizarre Avril X said...

I watched at home. Dallas did not play so well that's for sure lol. I hope Tippett does let some of that cool reserve go enough to tear in to them good. Light some fire under their asses again for Friday. We need to move on to round three. I cannot wait until we play Detroit. Detroit versus Dallas is always an amazing game in my opinion.

I'm not even sure what a mojito is. I know it has lime and mint. I guess lime, mint and cherry would be good. Too bad they didn't have the syrup. I really hate getting all set for something and then the server says, "Sorry, we can't do it!" It isn't their fault but still.

Foghat is lucky! Not that I want to meet Mo's wife but I would just love to check out a suite. I have only admired such luxuries from afar. I am too poor for that kind of stuff lol.

AR's Boyfriend said...

Tippet is like Leonidas from 300. He keeps his reserve most of the time. But he rips into them in the locker room. I hope that they get that fire back. Detroit and Dallas is an awesome game.

AR loves Mojito's, they have rum. It had Black cherry rum, lime, mint, and club soda. it sounded pretty good. I hate that too. Get all ready for something and then let down.

Foghat is lucky. He doesnt care about meeting her either. He just enjoyed getting to meet other players and stuff. AR and I have been in a suite once. We sat in one at the Tool concert. It was nice. It would probably be an awesome view for a hockey game. We are too poor for one of those too. But a friend of Foghats was in a suite next to that one and he said no one was in there and invited us to come down. He hopped the balcony and let us in lol.

Bizarre Avril X said...

Tippett and Leonidas huh? That is a good analogy. :)

That does sound pretty good. I like vodka, tequila, beer, whiskey and rum. In that order. I love cherry flavored liquor. Except Pucker, gross.

You are both lucky because you have seen Tool. I have seen them, in my dreams lol.

AR's Boyfriend said...

I think it is a good analogy. He is always so calm and collected. Except when he gets mad and they pan to him just as he says fuck and you can tell thats what he says on TV. Its awesome.

My favorite liquor is Tequila. I hate vodka with a passion. Bad experience. Im not much of a whiskey fan. Rum is all AR's area. I drink beer. Only Budwiser products though. But I prefer drinks with tequila. And ocassionally rum. Like Chili's Electric Lemonade. MMm thats tasty.

It was an amazing experience. I still have some of my horrible camera phone pictures from that concert here on my comp. Maybe even a video.