Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hello folks

I sit here still in my work clothes because I dont have to work tomorrow. I dont care to change yet, but probably will soon since Im wearing a long sleeve button down and slacks. I am tolerating my job a little better now. My managers are becoming a lot better to deal with. But... Im worried as well. They have fired 3 people in the past 2 days. The used car manager, the used car internet guy, and the top used car salesman. Im guessing they are completely eliminating the used car dept.

Im already doing better this month than I was last month. I have already gotten a deal. Well.. kinda, it was yesterday, but I dont know if it will go on this month or last month. but its half a deal. So Im good right now. Sept sucked for me up there. Im looking to make a good sale this weekend if I can get my friends brother approved. We have a truck that we didnt pay very much for but is still in awesome condition. Its an 07 with 8k miles on it. Nothing wrong with it. I just hope its what he is looking for. Its worth a lot more than the selling price is. Im going to sell it for more and make myself a big comission check. I dont know this guy, so Im all good. I need a good check to leave this place on.

I have decided that I am going to be a courier. I have a few prospects that I will be calling tomorrow and will try to get hired soon. Im ready to leave that dealership. I would like to keep in touch with some of the people, but not as an employee.

Ok so Im gonna go smoke and start on a diff subject.

So I am very happy for AR, she is happy with this new dental office. And she starts her work next week. She seems very happy about it as well. This is a good thing for her. :) So I still miss her like crazy. I get down about this very often. There are so many things that we normally do and wanted to do. We were gonna go to several hockey games this season. I dont like going out without her. I go out every once in a while now. I am saving money like crazy though so thats a good thing. I should be able to go out to see her soon. That will be awesome. I really want her to come home for a visit as well. I will take her out to do many things when she does come home.

So my sister wants me to meet her boyfriend. I have not had a good opinion of this guy at all ever since I knew of him. He is 17 years older than her. I do not like this at all. She is 20. But so far he has been treating her right. He is a pretty well off guy. He buys her nice things all the time. He is the GM of a busy bar in downtown Dallas. He earned some respect from me the other night. My sister had an episode. He calmed her down and took care of her. Then told her manager the next day who then told a cop who regularly comes into her job. They got her some help. She is doing better now. So like I said she wants me to meet him. She always wants me to meet her boyfriends. I guess she likes my approval. She never listens to me but yea, she does want me to meet them. Well, Im going to go meet him saturday night. We are going to go up to the bar that he manages. I will be getting in free, free valet, and free drinks. Too bad I dont drink that much anymore. Its hard for me to lose the opinion that I formed about him. To me he is just some old sleeze bag that wants to date a young girl. I will give him a chance though I guess. My mom has met him and seems to be ok with him. He is much better than her past boyfriends though. He isnt a drug dealer/drug addict. That makes me happy. I shall let everyone know how that meeting goes

AR is bored and I am going to get off here and call her now.

Oh, I have a real quick question for everyone, How do you get rid of your confidential documents? Personally, I burn them. Just comment and let me know. Thank you.

4 comments:

Another Suburban Mom said...

I think you are right to be leery. What is a 37 year old doing with a girl that young?

I mean a 30 and a 47 year old, I may not have as much of a problem with, but at 20, it seems like too much.

AR's Boyfriend said...

Exactly. That was my whole thought in the first place. Then I brought it up to my sister about him just using her for what he wants and she told me "well it might just be the other way around". So... Im guessing she started out using him for the shit he buys her.

And yea, when people are older, I cound understand that, but not that young. I just have to see how it goes I guess.

Dial-Up Princess said...

def an issue when the age difference is so big...keep an close eye on things, just a suggestion...

AR's Boyfriend said...

I am going to keep an eye on it. Im always watching. Thank you :)