Thursday, September 25, 2008

Why hello there. Its late and I still hate my job

So, this is a normal post. It wont be a long one so no worries.

I miss AR like crazy. She has been gone about 2 months and I am really having a hard time without her. She is my everything. My support when I get down on myself. I dont have very good self confidence. And she always makes me feel good. I miss her sleeping in my bed. I miss hugging her and kissing her. I miss just randomly touching her throughout the day. I miss her making fun of me. I even miss her hyper off of coffee crazy little nights. I miss everything about her. I work a lot so that helps, but even at work, I still miss her like crazy. I do not sleep in the center of my bed. I do not sleep on her side of the bed. Since she has left, I still sleep on my side. Her 2 pillows take up her side of the bed. And thats the only way I can sleep. I even miss her ice cold feet. She always asks me if her feet are cold and then puts them on my legs. I miss that. Everything I miss. Sigh... I just want her to be back here with me.

So on to the hating my job part. I sell cars at a Chrysler Dealership. I went through a staffing agency that staffs car dealers to get that job. Took their online training and got hired. Well if anyone has been keeping up with the automotive world, they should know that Chrysler's sales have dropped more than the other American auto makers. The dealership has not made a profit in over a year. The customer traffic is horrid. We haven't sold one new car since monday. I cant believe that I would be placed at a dealership that has lost that much money. My direct manager is a dick. He is only there because his buddy is the General Sales Manager. He is pushy and pretty fucking unpleasant to be around. And an ass fuck to boot. He is the main reason I hate that place. The former owner used to piss me off but he got bought out by chrysler corp. Which makes me happy. I foresee this dealership getting shut down. I will have a new job by then anyways. But yea, I hate that place. Its on the edge of the ghetto. Our average credit score that comes through is a 400. The cheapest vehicle we have is 19k. We dont have any vehicle that gets 30 mpg. The closest is 27 from a jeep suv. Its embarrassing. Main reason why we dont sell any cars. Everyone is buying fuel efficient vehicles right now. we have about 40 chrysler 300's which start at 26k and get 25mpg highway. It is just poor planning by the dealership. I would have some of them but have more of the most fuel efficient vehicles that chrysler made. And they wonder why they cant sell cars.

So I am thinking about being an independent contract courier. Use my own car to deliver packages around the DFW area. Its either that or do security. I was wanting to not use my car to be a courier, but I might have to. I loved delivering pizza, and I love driving. So it seems like the perfect job for me. I have put in apps for some companies, but have not heard anything back yet.

Well thats about all of the update for me that I can think of right now. And this went longer than I thought. So thats all. I am going to try to get a couple reviews up on my review blog soon when I have the time.

2 comments:

Biscuit said...

Ugh, been there with the job hating thing. It took everything I had to face going every day. I prayed to get sick. *LOL*

You're very sweet to say such lovely things about AR. She's a lucky girl. :)

AR's Boyfriend said...

I just hope that I find a job and get out of there very quickly. I wish I could be sick every day, but then I wont have a pay check lol.

And thank you. I mean them all. :)