Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fabian Brunnstrom where have you been all my life?


For those of you who do not know who Fabian Brunnstrom is, Thats him, number 96. He played his first NHL game tonight against the Nashville Predators in Dallas.

Why am I posting about this kid? Well, you see that picture over there. See him all happy and shit? Thats because he got a hat trick tonight (3 goals in one game) Yes, his first NHL game and he gets a damn hat trick.

We just signed him this year and he is out there playing with the big boys and kicking ass. He is only 23. He is from Sweden. Im hoping he is going to make a name for himself in Dallas. If he keeps this up, he will be unstoppable. Go Brunnstrom!


Ok so I went to the game tonight with CL and Road-E. We may have had some pretty high up seats, but they were free and actually not that bad.

I bought a new hat tonight. I havent bought a new baseball cap in a long time and I liked this Stars one that I found. It is a pretty awesome hat for only 20 bucks.

The Stars won tonight 6-4. It was a roller coaster of a game. We went up and then they came back and tied and we would go up and they would tie. It was crazy. But we answered every one of their goals with one of our own.

Road-E is a big Stars fan as well, but CL is not. He never sat down and figured the game out. He just hung out and watched games with me to do something. But now, he wants to learn the game. And he is grasping it pretty well. I told him that he needed some Stars merch since he was the only one not wearing anything Stars tonight. So he bought a new hat as well. Same one as me. Technically, he bought his first, and I liked it. Plus it was the only flex fit hat that they had that fit my big head. The others were too small. I just have to get it to stretch a little bit. He is gonna be a real Stars fan yet haha.

He picked one hell of a game to go to haha. It was bad ass. Fuck Im still hyped over it haha.

Im just getting over this horrible ass sinus infection as well. Actually working on quitting smoking. I have been sick for about 2 weeks now. Still not completely over this.

Well, Im still hating my job. Seriously thinking about going back to delivering food. But I gotta find the right place. I was also talking with one of the guys I work with today about when he worked as an insurance adjuster. I think I could be an automotive adjuster. I know cars fairly well. I have had to point things out to adjusters before. He says they make pretty good money as well. I might think of picking that up.

I always work something different haha. Im a jack of all trades kinda guy. I like to know how to do lots of shit. I mean, I know how to work on cars, work on computers, know some law stuff from doing bail bonds, know the cell phone industry from working for ATT, know how to make pizza, know how the automotive sales industry works, and several other things I have picked up over the years. That is also from my bouncing from job to job that I dont like. Which has been bad yet good since I have gained a lot of knowledge along the way.

Who knows what Im gonna do. I always have some crazy idea cooked up in my head. AR usually tells me that I am silly because I am always coming up with something. I mean, I wanted to open a bar, an internet cafe, build computers and sell them, buy and sell real estate, open a whataburger in California since there are none there, open up a musicians practice room facility, open up a concert venue, manage bands, run a bbq smoker trailer, and here recently buy and run vending machines.

I have this problem working for people. I dont like it. I want to be my own boss. I am an entrepreneur at heart. So I have to find something that I can run. I think I have just the thing. Though. It will make me happy, not rich, but happy.

Well I rambled enough, so Im gonna get off here haha.

No comments: