Friday, October 17, 2008

Work woes and Stars game

Well first off, work is getting worse. They fired one of the best salesmen up at work. But he is doing good, already has 2 jobs he can start on Monday. One with the former used car manager that got fired who is at another dealership and the 2nd is at the other dealership down the street from us. Which pays better. They offer a much better draw than us. Our draw is minimum wage for hours worked if we dont make commission. Theirs is 2k a month. And its a Chevrolet dealership. I might go down there for some benefits. I would make more money and since my mom wants a Colorado, I could get her a good deal. That and the new Camaro comes out in March, so I could sell those. I know more about Chevrolet than I know about Chrysler products. Im really thinking about going down there and applying. Plus I know a guy that works there other than my friend that possibly might work there.

My only thing is I dont want to sell cars anymore. There is too much bullshit involved. It might be just this dealership, but there is too much involved so far. So many hoops you have to jump through dealing with that shit. I dunno, 2 grand a month sounds mighty good to me right now. Sigh... I need to get a new job no matter what. Why should I stay at this dealership longer when I am miserable every day and getting paid absolute shit. Why not go down the street and get paid more for what Im doing now? Im not gonna make 2k a month delivering sandwiches and or pizza. I didnt make that in CA. Fuck.. What am I gonna do? I also think that I might do better down at this other dealership. And I think I would be happier. So why am I worried about even applying?

Ill tell you. I have a problem with change. It always scares me. And I mean badly. Which sucks when I am looking for jobs. I dont ever know what its going to be like and if I can put up with it. I like a routine most of the time. And getting out of my routine scares me. I always rethink what I should do. I could have already had another job by now if I was not like this. Fuck I hate my mind sometimes. It kills me.

Ok enough work shit.... So I watched the Stars game last night versus the St Louis Blues. And it was fucking horrible. 6-1 loss. And to top it off, there was a guy from minnesota down that was watching the wild/panthers game. And he told me "I'm sorry you are a Stars fan." Then proceded to talk about the move of the team from Minnesota to Dallas. Which I knew about and I thought he was cool at first til he started cheering when the blues scored on us every time. Then I wanted to hit him. Fuck that dick head. So I was in a very somber mood last night.

Oh, and some of you may have noticed AR has not posted in a few days. Dont worry, She is fine, Her charger to her laptop fucked up and she has not been able to post. I ordered her a new one, so no worries, it should be there tomorrow or monday. We are hoping for tomorrow. She is dying without the computer haha. And she says she could live without the comp lol. I know she could, but since she has nothing to do out there but work, she is dying. So go leave her some comments to at least let her know you missed her.

I am going to go hang out with the guy from work that got fired tomorrow night possibly. He is a cool guy. So he is gonna see if he has plans tomorrow and get back to me. We will probably go to that pool hall I love going to. He would love it haha. Lots of college girls for him to hit on. Haha. I think it will be fun. Might talk to a few of the other guys and see if they wanna go too. I like most of them actually, just not the managers for the most part. Haha.

So... Does anyone even read my long ass posts? Or even read my blog at all? Im beginning to think that no one does for the most part. I know its my fault since I didnt post for so long. But yea, I dunno. Post a comment at least if you read this one. Thanks yall.

6 comments:

Dial-Up Princess said...

i just found your blog off of AR's..

Another Suburban Mom said...

I read your blog. I even have it listed on my blog roll.

Change can be scary, but its better to move on before the job sucks your very soul away!

Another Ordinary Girl said...

I read your blog. Got it through ASM. I have to agree with ASM though....why work at a job you don't like just because you are afraid of change. It's inevitable.

AR's Boyfriend said...

Thanks all of you for posting up lol. I enjoy knowing that someone is reading my rambling.

And yes, I know I need to get out of there. I am working on that right now.

Barney said...

Im a stalker..
LOL.. Im a faithful reader of AR - so here I am now..

Change is really scary.. but, happiness is more important.. take the leap..what do you have to loose?

AR's Boyfriend said...

Well hello stalker.