Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ive been a bad bad blogger and TMI + WW

So, I have neglected my blog for about a week and a half haha. Its probably going to be a regular thing for me. I recently have found out that I dont get online much anymore. Ill still try to post as regularly as I can, but expect me to usually post around wednesday/thursday to do TMI and WW. Ill do updates and what not when I post.

So we had a long weekend and spent it at AR's mom's house. We went down there on Saturday, and just got back this morning about 6am. It was a nice time. We had fun, got to spend a lot of time with her family.

I got some emails and stuff out about job's last week and got 2 reply's and got my resume's sent off to them. Hopefully something comes out of them. I got the 2nd one sent out this morning after we got back.

My sister showed up today to tell me that our cat of 10 years is really sick. I have seen him maybe 3 times since she moved out and took him with her. She loves him. So she was crying. She woke me up today to tell me. He has a urinary tract infection. We had our first cat die of something similar. Except his was kinda like kidney stones. Im gonna try to find a picture of him around here somewhere, but his name is Tank. He is bigger than a small dog. Id say he is about as big as a beagle. He is a punk ass. But he is pretty cool. Im not a big cat person, but my sister is. So we got Tank after our first cat Died in July of 98. We decided his birthday is the 4th of July. So he is close enough to 10 years old. I just got an update from my mom. She informed me that it is indeed a urinary tract infection. He was peeing blood and threw up a little blood. He is going to be at the Vet's for a few days. Probably through the weekend. They have a cathater in him. So Im not as worried now. He can kick this.

Damn, Im hungry. AR is cooking dinner right now. She cooks so damn awesome! haha. I cant wait for it to be done. Ok, well thats all of the update I think I have, so time for TMI and 2 weeks worth of WW. haha.


TMI Tuesday come on over and share with us.

1. If you're in love with your partner, does it make the sex better?
Yes, Yes it does. AR and I have the best sex I have ever had.

2. What is the most expensive sex toy you've ever purchased?
I think it was a 20 Vibrator for AR haha. Nothing fancy

3. If you knew ahead of time you would not have an orgasm, would you still have sex?
Um yea... Sex is still awesome!

4. What celebrity would you most like to have sex with if given the chance?
No way would I ever have sex with someone else while Im with AR, but back before I was with AR.. The old answer would have been Jessica Alba. She was hot before she went all eating disorder. Now... I dont know. Eva Mendes. There is is haha.

5. Have you ever had sex while an audience watched?
I have had sex in front of up to 2 people before. Never with AR though. We havent gotten the chance lol.

Bonus (as in optional): Describe the best sexual encounter you've ever had.
Hell, I cant pick out a specific one. But it had to be one of the ones with AR where we were both are talking goofy and not actually saying words lol. Pretty much when we fuck each other stupid haha. Its awesome.

Wednesday Weirdness Now go play with us.
This is gonna be WW from last week.

1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A computer technician or a scientist.

2. Do you put ketchup on top of your french fries or on the side to dip in? If you don't use ketchup, what do you use? If you don't eat french fries, what's wrong with you? (Ok so that last one is just a joke. Kind of. *wink*)
I can do both honestly. If I put it on top I will try to use a fork. I have a big mouth so Fries work with forks for me.

3. When was the last time you had phone sex? If you've never done it, why?
I cant remember haha. The last time AR and I were apart lol.

4. When was the last time you made someone cry? What did you do to make them cry?
I dont remember when the last time was, but it was AR and we were having a stupid argument.

5. How often do you sing in the shower?
Very Rarely

6. Have you ever cooked dinner or any other meal naked? If not, would you?
I have not. And yes, maybe I would. Hopefully its nothing with grease to pop lol.


And this is the most recent WW

1.) Do you have anything planned for your father for Father's Day? If so, what?
haha... No. That bastard son of a bitch ran off when I was 3. He never called or even acknowledges that Im alive, so fuck him. I know what I would do if I saw him on fathers day. I would punch him right in his damn face. Bastard ass mother fucker.(Im just a little bitter right?)

2.) If you could visit anywhere in the world with all your expenses paid for each trip, where would you go? Um right now some where nice. Hm... Ireland or something over there. It wont be as hot here.


3.) What are a few things you have done that you previously said you would never do?
Smoking. Drinking, and some drugs. When I was about 5, I got one of my moms cigarettes, and was pretending to smoke it, it made me throw up. And now look at me, just like a freight train. Haha.

4.) How do you react to the bodily functions (passing gas, burping, etc) of your significant other?
Haha, I applaud AR when she belches and its really loud. I have only heard her fart once and she happened to be asleep. I was like "wtf was that... Oh holy hell, she farted! I knew it!!! haha."

5.) What are you allergic to?
Sulfa drugs, and pet dander. Im prolly allergic to more shit, since I have horrible allergies all year round.

6.) If you could go back in time and meet any passed historical figure, who would you choose and why?
Hmm... Historical... Umm either Albert Einstein, Abe Lincoln, or JFK.

7.) Honestly, how often do you check up on any of your exes?
Never.

4 comments:

Bizarre Avril X said...

I have neglected my blog too.

Good luck on the job hunting. Have you ever worked for a bank? Or would you ever work as a bank teller? My former job is hiring tellers I believe. I have a friend who still works there and she was complaining to me over lunch recently about no decent applicants applying and so on and so forth.

Your TMI answers made me a bit jealous. ~wink~ I did not think to play this week because the questions seem boring to me often for that meme. It would figure they had good ones this week when I did not even check.

Your WW answers were good! A scientist would have been good. I lost my interest in science round eight grade.

Sorry about your "father" but I can relate as well. Sadly.

Oh and I hope your cat will be fine.

Have a great evening. :)

AR's Boyfriend said...

I have never worked for a bank. Im sure I am not the type to work at a bank. I would honestly try. It all depends on where it is. I have thought about applying for bank jobs around here.

Sometimes the TMI questions are a bit boring lol. I lost my interest for science when I found computers lol.

Nothing to be sorry about my father lol. I turned out pretty damn good without him. Id still like to give him a good slug to the face. Just for being a drug dealing asshole jerkoff bitch haha.

I think Tank will be ok. Im hoping so.

You have a great evening as well.

Anonymous said...

that sucks about ur kitty cat! i hope he gets better soon. u wanted to be a computer tech as a kid? thats cool! im allergic to pet dander too. i have no idea what sufla is?

AR's Boyfriend said...

Trinity: Tank is doing better. We got him back from the vet on saturday. Yes, I wanted to work on computers from the time we first got one. Pet dander sucks. Sulfa is just a type of medication. I dont even know what the hell its for, but I know im allergic to it.