Monday, June 30, 2008

Yea, I suck at blogging lol.

So, I really do suck at this whole updating thing. Im gonna be going back and editing some things out of my blog due to certain reasons. Anyways lol.

My birthday was Sunday. So we decided to celebrate on Saturday. Check out AR's blog to get a recap of what happened. She did a great job of telling what happened lol. I had a great night. Thanks to the several of you who wished me a happy birthday!

So yea, I have been neglecting my computer lol. Pretty much Ive just been hanging out and trying to spend as much time with AR as possible. Which is going to mean that Im not gonna be here for the next week or so lol. We are taking off tomorrow to spend time at her moms. So I will be MIA til then.

Wow, I suck at the update thing. I really have nothing else to say. Im boring sometimes, I know. Oh yea, Ive been kinda sick to my stomach here lately. It has been really bothering me. I dont understand why Im constantly sick to my stomach. So yea, It sucks. Bleh, Ok Im done.

Since I missed Wednesday Weirdness last week, Ill go ahead and get it up.

WW #9 Wont you Come join our weirdness?
1.) If you could pick how you would die, how would you choose your death to happen?In my sleep.
2.) If you could rid the world entirely of one disease and one disease only, forever, which would you choose and why? Cancer.
3.) How adventurous would you say you are when it comes to trying new things in bed with your partner?Eh, prolly an 8 or so. Im willing to try shit, but Im not super kinky or anything.
4.) What is something sexual that you would absolutely, with no amount of persuasion, ever be willing to do?Letting anyone shit on me or shitting on anyone. Oh and that whole golden shower thing. Nope never.
5.) What kind of laundry detergent do you use?Fuck umm... All and woolite dark.
6.)When listening to music, about how loud do you prefer the music you're listening to to be?Eh, If Im just listening to music by myself, I like it loud. Other than that, I usually just have it medium to low so I can talk to whoever Im with.

4 comments:

Bizarre Avril X said...

I read over there. It sounds like you did it big for your 23rd. A grand time is always protocol for a birthday celebration. ~wink~

Thank you for playing the WW. Late is better than never. ~grin~

Be good.

AR's Boyfriend said...

Our birthdays are always kinda big. My 21st was 3 nights in a row. Had to have fun. This year was 3 nights again too lol. Thank you for the birthday wishes!

No problem. I love playing WW. Im always late lol.

Bizarre Avril X said...

3 nights? Fuck. That must be fun. I thought my friends in London knew how to party. You sound like you do not do so bad yourself. :)

I suck at updating as well. Almost a week later, I updated again finally. I posted a questionnaire. ~laughs~ How sad.

AR's Boyfriend said...

We do alright. We still need to hang out sometime.

Its ok, lol, not sad. You just arent glued to your computer lol.