Sunday, July 13, 2008

Well hello there everyone

So AR has been gone for almost a week. I miss her like fucking crazy. I have been pretty bored without her. When you are around someone all the time for most of your relationship, you get very used to seeing them. And with her gone, I dont really know what the hell Im doing with myself. Im sad and lonely. And I dont really have fun when I go out, and even eating makes me sad. I went out last night to the pool hall with some friends. Didnt have fun there. And I drove 2 of them so we stopped to get food at the taco bell here in town. And out of instinct, I pulled into the parking spot that AR and I always pull into to eat when we go. I ordered a double decker taco, and 2 cheesy double beef burritos. I only at the taco and one of the burritos. I got sad when I was sitting there and she wasnt. I couldnt finish my food. Yea, Im pathetic. But its how I am.

So I have got 3 reviews up over at my review site. One for Wanted, Hancock, and Hellboy II. It will get there with more. So go give it a looksee if you are interested.

No comments: