Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ok, So... I was late in getting the previous post done, I finally got it up today. A little over a month later. Aye. Well... As I thought, they laid me off. Got to bitchin about everything in my department and when the bean counters in the back came across something, they didnt like what they found and thought it should be a quick fix. Well it wasnt. I was having to go in and manually update everything by hand. One model at a time. It was taking some time. (although i was going slow because I knew they were going to lay me off) The new(as of the end of january) Sales manager was one of the 2 managers left. He knew his neck was on the line since they were going down to 1 manager and 3 salesmen. So he was trying to get my job. I knew he was since he was asking information to get into everything. I knew it was coming then. He was trying to get me to do all this shit he didnt want to do when he took it over. So i barely did any of it. Its his headache now.

He still has not changed my cell phone number yet. Im very annoyed. This was on March 16th that they laid me off. They laid off 2 salesmen prior to that and let them finish the day out. Mine was effective immediately. So this new guy calls me like 2 days later and when I answer, he says "Oh this goes to your cell phone!!? How do I change it??" I simply told him to call the vendors. He may have on some of the other ones, but he has not gotten them all. I am still waiting on my check from the last day. They didnt pay me on that check. My salary was the 1st-15th 16-31st I worked on the 16th. And they gave me my check for the 1st-15th with no extra for the 16th. So they still owe me something. I dont work for free.

So for now Im just trying to find a job and trying to live. Waiting on AR to get here. She comes in on the 7th. I cannot wait. :D
Other than that I have been trying to do some odd jobs here and there to keep a little cash on hand. So yea, life has been pretty boring since I was laid off. Except that I have actually stayed busy. Speaking of.. I have shit I gotta do tomorrow. Hrm... Prolly better work on getting to bed soon. Ok, so Ill see yall when I update next. Have fun!

1 comment:

Jennybean said...

okay random thought...

I was just checking to see if you had posted anything recently as I read AR...

and discovered your last post was on my birthday :)