Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness #1

Well, AR and her friend Macabre Girl started this Wednesday Weirdness thing. So I figure I will play along. It should be fun.

1. ) Some people can pull leftovers out of the refrigerator and chow down without warming them up. Others can't. What are some foods that you serve warm but can eat once they're cold?
I will eat most anything cold. I will open cans of stuff like chef boyardee, and eat other leftovers cold. Usually just getting it lukewarm in the microwave makes me happy.

2. ) Have you ever incorporated food into sex before? Explain.
Umm... Not that I can remember haha. It sounds like it could be fun occasionally.

3. ) What is one snack you eat that other people may consider odd?
Oreo's dipped in peanut butter. That or Eggo Waffles slathered in Peanut butter. Thats about as weird as I get. Apparently... I thought I was more weird than that.

Check out the Wednesday Weirdness over at Macabre Girl's new blog. Here But since this is her new anonymous Identity, no mentioning who she is if you recognize her.

6 comments:

Bella Dreamer said...

OMG I love Oreos and Eggos with peanut butter but I really pile on the pb. I love peanut butter. That is the popular addition to weird snacks I guess lol.

Oh I checked your profile and I also love the Rogue Angel series by Alex Archer. How many of the books have you read?

AR's Boyfriend said...

I pile the Pb on too. Its awesome. I love peanut butter. Whoever came up with that idea is amazing. I love them. Haha. I have read 3 of the Rogue Angel books. I have most of them. Just have lost my reading time. I love that series.

Bizarre Avril X said...

Cold chef boyardee? I doubt I could handle that. More power to you! I can do lukewarm. I don't much care for really hot food. I do not like to burn my mouth while I eat.

Oreos and peanut butter is fucking delicious! I love that. I will have to try waffles and peanut butter though, that sounds like it may be good.

AR's Boyfriend said...

Oh yea, I usually do cold chefboyardee. I like it cold really haha. I have to let most of my food cool because I cant do hot. AR can, but I cant. PB Waffles is awesome. Speaking of... I am hungry haha.

Anonymous said...

I loved Chef Boyardee when I was a kid. It was all I ever ate, but never tried it cold. The smell of it really turns me off now, though on very few occasions, if I am in the mood, I will eat it. My girls love it.

AR's Boyfriend said...

I ate it a lot. But dont really eat it much anymore. I still like it sometimes.